"Dara!"


"NOOOONNNNAAAAA...WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Its been almost an hour since the two groups broke off to search for their missing friend. Things were really starting to worry them right now; Where could she go in the early AM by herself?

"That hell of an annoying locust...Where did she drag herself to." GD said, scratching the side of his head furiously. He froze as his hyung gave him a funny look.

"Finally realizing how much of a problem this is, huh?" Seunghyun pointed out.

"Shut up." Jiyong murmured. "My album. Its for my album.."

"Dara's the type to need company." Bom said, sighing in worry. The other girls nodded in agreement. "Something really must have happened to her."

"No really," Jiyong hissed, "I think we've established that already."

- Jiyong's Pov-

My mouth shut as I received a series of glares from my friends as a reminder of who started all of this, Causing myself to avert my gaze. Really. Must I be blamed for this?

..I guess. My mind really started to blur; Where did she go? I know I said some really harsh things..but I had no idea she was that sensitive. Frick. No. It's her fault, not mine. She'll come back....right?

"I'm tired.." Chaerin complained, resting her arm on top of Minzy's shoulder.

"We've asked about a million people already. No ones seen her." whispered Seunhyun. The crowd stood silent for a moment, debating on what to do next. I suddenly started to feel bad, but it was a little too late to realize that now.

"AIYOOOOOOOOOOO...ITS BEEN A GREAT NIGHT!"

My eyes wandered over to the hung-over looking girl who squeezed herself between our group. Her messed up hair flung around her shoulders as she staggered past Taeyang who gave her an eyebrows up disturbed look.

"Bitch...if only I hadn't bumped into that girl. WHAT KIND OF A GLARE WAS THAT!?!?!?" She said, hiccuping at the most randomest parts. "Celebrities..what a pain."

Suddenly, Seunghyun took a few stomps and twisted the lady around by one shoulder, causing her to release a short gasp in surprise.

"Dara." He said bluntly

"...Whosa hell are you people?" She chanted, squinting her eyes to scan each and every one of them as they began to crowd around her.

"Tell us her whereabouts. You've met with her." Seunghyun repeated, not even thinking about the low possibilities. He suddenly was pushed back by the drunk woman; her arm ripping his off of her shoulder with a fierce expression on her face.

"Who the fuck is that?"

My reflexes had suddenly taken over. My feet made its way towards the woman, putting my face close to hers in a threatening way.

"Sandara Park." I whispered, her fiery eyes searching mine. "Tell us where she is. Now."

"I DON'T KNOW!" She screamed, taking two big steps back. "I'M INNOCENT, OKAY!? SHE WAS JUST PICKING A FIGHT AND THESE THREE GUYS CAME TO SAVE HER. I JUST LEFT."

"Three guys?" Seunghyun questioned, turning around to face the other three members who gave him a shake of a head. 2ne1 looked at eachother in curiosity and thought.

Three guys....three guys. Wasn't there some kind of thing down here about three guys having to do with kidnappings? Come to think of it...where have I encountered...

Lee Hyunki.

20 years old, Male, Black hair. Hangs around with two other guys. We were buddies before in the past; but I left the group to pursue being a singer. What does he want?

- END OF POV -

"YOU..Don't talk to noona that way! TELL US WHO THEY ARE DAMMIT!" Daesung said through gritted teeth, receiving a bored look from the girl.

"Hyunki." Jiyong suddenly said, gaining Taeyang's attention.

"Hyunki?" He said in surprise, "I thought we were finished with him. I thought he was finished with you."

"Whos that?" Minzy asked, receiving a few curious looks from the others.

"JIYONG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Chaerin yelled as the blonde suddenly broke into a run the other direction with the unanswered question.

The two groups turned around to CL, who had ran a few steps after GD before he disappeared around the corner. It was obvious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Dara's POV -

My back hurts.

No, my whole body aches. I woke up with a stinging pain on my ankles and wrists, and I had no idea where I was or what happened. Oh. Right. I was abducted by three creepos whose whereabouts I do not know of right now, which scares me. My heart started beating faster as I took in my surroundings; it was dark. Too dark. There was no light present except for the dim flickering light hanging on the top ceiling. It was a big place filled with what seemed like old shipment boxes and junk. I was tied together with ropes.

"My...I can't feel my feet." I said. shifting uncomfortably ontop of the hard straw I was lying down on. They had tied the ropes too tight. Giving up after awhile, I closed my eyes to rest them for awhile. Its alright, I'll get out of this somehow. Suddenly, I heard the sound of a door click open.

"Hyunki, look. Shes awake." One of the subordinates of the leader said, standing aside from the door to let the raven haired boy walk in. I flinched and attempted to move again as he came closer and closer to me, finally crouching down to my face.

"I wonder what they're doing, letting a celebrity run around by herself completely exposed to the open." The man going by Hyunki said, I scowled as he grabbed my chin, pulling my face close to his as a nasty smile creeped onto his face.

"Oh, I know. They don't need you anymore. Tsktsk. What have you done?" He said mockingly. "Pissed someone off? In a fight? or...are you just not wanted anymore?"

I could feel waterworks begining to swell in my eyes. Who does he think he is, talking to me as if he knows me so well?

"Kwon Jiyong. Was it him?"

My eyes widened at this, how did he know that jerk?

"Real pain in the ass, huh?"

After flinching from the statement, my eyes became serious all of a sudden.

"I hate him."

"Say..how about you stay here and play with me then?"

My eyes widened as he suddenly grabbed my upper arms, jerking me up against the wall. I suddenly didn't feel so confident anymore, my body felt like Jello.

"No." I replied, bluntly. Aware as his hands suddenly began to travel behind my neck

"Come on, it'll be fun..."

With an instant reaction, my mouth dashed for his forearm, biting it with my teeth as hard as I could. He let out a loud scream and immediately let go of me, with a fierce scowl on his face, he raised his hand and planted a hard slap across my face.

"You little BITCH" He spat, stepping forward again to grab my hair and pull me up. I let out a little scream, meeting his face again. At this point, my vision was blurred with tears.

"Freakin' prick" He spat, pushing my body harder against the wall until I couldn't breathe. I began coughing and gasping for air as he pushed harder and harder.

"Can't breathe. C-Cant-"

"Its okay..." My voice cracked as his other free hand made way to my neck again, this time a movement much quicker than before. "You won't need to any longer."

I could feel his nails digging into my skin, and I couldn't do anything about it. I was still tied up, helpless. Defenseless. At this point, I whined and choked against my tears, letting it stream from my face. What was going to happen to me now?

"Bitch like you should go to hell..No one needs you!" I let out a loud, terrifying scream as I couldn't even feel the top part of my neck anymore. "Scream all you want. No ones going to come. No one cares. If they did, someone would of co-"

I yelped as his hand was ripped off of my neck, my body dropping back down to the stack of straw below me, bottom first.

- End of POV -

Hyunki fell to the ground, struggling and twitching from the pain that was felt on his upper spine.

Jiyong panted after his hard strike. His fist still held out in a fierce grip, and his eyes filled with fire while his gaze fixed on Hyunki who now attempted to get up. Regaining position, the blonde grabbed the raven haired boy and kicked him in the stomach, flinging him to the other side of the straw stack.

After the final strike, Jiyong closed his eyes for awhile in rest. His eyes soon opened with alert as he remembered his motive of coming here.

In a flash, he was quickly at Dara's side, lifting her up from her uncomfortable thrown down position. He summoned up some force and tugged against the ropes, immediately ripping them apart setting her wrists and ankles free.

His hands were suddenly flicked away as she suddenly pushed them back with fierce. He tried again to settle her down,

"Come on, Locust! Its me!" He whispered urgently as he fought with her arms that sent him weak punches along with her whining and screaming that was filled with fear. She refused to make eye contact with him and kept her eyes closed shut with her head was off to the side.

At this point, he felt anger and frustration muster up inside of him. With a swift movement, Jiyong grabbed her wrists and pushed them aside, then proceeded to cup them around her round face, gripping them hard for attention. She was breathing really hard.

"DARA. LISTEN TO ME." He snapped loudly, with a hard voice. "ITS JIYONG."

After letting her calm down, Dara opened her tightly shut eyelids, revealing the fright in her eyes. Her breathing became more even as she took in the familiar face of Kwon Jiyong. They gazed at eachother for awhile, the blonde trying his hardest to keep her calm. Her pupils suddenly darted behind him, becoming wide at the sight of the raven haired boy crouched behind him with a long wooden board held in two hands.

"YOU BASTARD!"

"NO!"

It all happened very fast then.

Dara immediately pulled the oblivious blonde to the side, grasping two side of his arms as she turned her body to shield him. She shut her eyes firmly, letting the board smack against her back with a loud noise.

The sound echoed through the room for awhile as the three of them stayed motionless. Jiyong crouched on his knees, his eyes open paralyzed in shock. His body immediately acted as he felt the hands of the locust slowly releasing its strong grip. He shifted himself around, catching her at the waist from falling over. Her eyes squinted in pain.

"Godammit..." Hyunki cursed, staggering as he dropped the wooden board with a bang on the metal floor.

"Pity on you, Hyunki..." Jiyong whispered fiercely, his eyes shooting towards the enemy. "Hitting a girl is bad."

"BULLSHIT" The raven hair boy yelled from the top of his lungs, "JIYONG. WHY ARE YOU HERE? FUCKING PROTECTING A GIRL LIKE THAT OUT OF NOWHERE, YOUR NOTHING BUT A PLAYBOY. YOU DON'T HAVE A HEART."

"What? Your still not over that?" The blonde mimicked in a sarcastic calm tone. "Just because your girl decided to leave you and come to me?"

"SHUT UP!" He screamed, his voice echoing through the whole place. "ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, I WAS NOTHING BACK THEN. AFTER YOU LEFT, ALL YOU DID WAS PURSUE YOUR STUPID DREAM. 2NE1, CHOI SEUNGHYUN, DONG YOUNGBAE.... I HAVEN'T BEEN COMPLETELY IGNORING YOUR STATUS, YOU KNOW? SANDARA PARK...I HEARD SHE WAS FILLING IN FOR HELLO SO I-"

"WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?"

Jiyong shot up from his spot, making sure not to drop Dara so hard. The coffee haired girl coughed and half opened her eyes, glancing at him from the back. He gripped his fist tightly until it turned white.

"I NEVER ONCE EVEN CONSIDERED STAYING IN YOUR LITTLE CREW." He yelled. "ALL WE DID WAS CRAP, IT TURNED ME INTO CRAP TOO. I'VE FOUND MY PLACE. I WANT TO SING. I WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL, UNLIKE YOU. AND I WANT DARA'S TALENT TO HELP ME WITH THAT. I DON'T NEED YOU TO START KIDNAPPING MY FR-"

"SO WHAT? ARE YOU THE ONE UNDERSTANDING HER ALL OF A SUDDEN?" He interrupted. "SHE HATES YOU. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, BUT SHE HATES YOU! I HATE YOU!"

"CAN YOU STOP TALKING AS IF YOU KNOW HER?" Jiyong hissed, his face turning red from anger. "You know, BECAUSE OF THIS, She might be on the headlines of the news!? This will become a huge burden on her, Do you know what will happen to her from now on!?!?"

"WHAT ABOUT YOU, HUH!? YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE COMPLETE NARCISSIST, ONLY THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF." He screamed. The atmosphere went silent for awhile, Jiyong in thought. Or, as if he was hesitating.

Finally, his mouth opened to speak.

"Theres only one reputation I'm worried about right now." He said calmly, "and it's not my own."

Hyunki took note of his former-friends eyes. They were filled of seriousness, he wasn't kidding. With quivering teeth he took one big stomp on the ground and let out a loud scream, falling onto his knees. It wasn't long until he soon got up again with tired eyes, sending Jiyong one last electrifying glare.

"One day." He whispered, "You will regret it."

Without knowing what he meant by that, Jiyong watched his back as Hyunki staggered off, through the metal door to the outside. Standing there for awhile, he suddenly remembered the injured girl down beside him. Flicking his body around, he crouched down and examined her face.

"You alright?"

Dara took a deep breath, closing her eyes. Her face was pale and her hair was very messed up. The corner of her mouth soon formed into a tired smile, and then her head nodded in okay.

Those were his true words, from the heart.

Posted by
Categories:

3 comments:

sushi roll said...

omo! i love this part! it gives us a glimpse of what the real jiyong really is feeling towards dara..love.love.love. thanks for the update! =)

Jenjen said...

Thank goodness Jiyong came to save her ^_^ Hope to read more cute interactions btween Dara and Jiyong nxt chappie ^_^ <3

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm dying here! Excuse me?!!
LOL, I LOVE THIS!

 
>