Okay, im getting pretty angry here
Yes, o1ai speaking from the dead, although I've probably gone on the longest hiatus ever, I STILL READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND ALL D:
Also, im surprised cause it seems like the popularity of this fic really went up a lot...holy.
TO THE POINT WHERE THERES PEOPLE FKIN STEALING MY FIC AJBSSVABSJJSSBS BS makes me mad

So guys
THIS IS THE ONLY REAL FIC HERE OF A THOUSAND CRANES (HERE, AND WINGLIN) THE REST ARE FAKE and please do me a favor and gsdhdfhzsd
k sorry im just mad LOOOL. Its 3:30 am I think and im typing on a mobile...so ill make a proper post tomorrow.

And possibly release the next chapter (like half of it) that has been in my drafts collecting dust.

O1ai

Posted by
Categories:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I thought that you should know someone else is copying your fic here is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/357448/ma-boi-daragon

Anonymous said...

Hi i thought that you should know that someone is uploading your fanfic at http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/357448/ma-boi-daragon i actually question them about it because they changed the name and this is the reply i got:
Miyusa [A] on 1-11-2013 06:55:45 says: M this authors own sister and my sis asked me to do this since she forgot her tumblr password.

I found it odd because i read you fic on blogspot not tumblr! If you didn't request for someone to upload your fanfic you should inform the website moderators because it's plagiarism.

 
>